Woman@the monument : street

Mansi

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
55604131_0792a49a6f_o.jpg

55604132_bcce8389b7_o.jpg

and me @ work taken by a friend.. i got a few of the family.. that are not meant for public consumption.. they're pretty horrid:lol:

55604133_6e93c9cb12_o.jpg

sorry 'bout the odd sizes.. and thanks for taking a look :)

I love the colours in the first two, very vibrant!
But I think the last one of you is special - it is showing how you make a connection with your subjects, which is half the story behind your photos. :blushing:

puzzle said:
I love the colours in the first two, very vibrant!
But I think the last one of you is special - it is showing how you make a connection with your subjects, which is half the story behind your photos. :blushing:

good observation. i agree!

nice work Mansi!

Those that you are showing us here are everything but horrid, Mansi!!!
Thank you for going out and talking to the people so they will let you take their photo.
I so appreciate that.
You open a door into another world for us.
And it is more direct than any TV documentary can be because we KNOW you, and through you we get to "know" those people even better.

And I do agree: I am very grateful to your friend for taking this one photo of yourself here, for it really shows how you work and where there is your secret for your so deep and interesting street photography!

The comp on the second one rocks!

Mansi, #2 is wonderful and I also agree with Puzzle as well about #3. It is nice to see you at work doing your thing.

great job mansi... your stuff touches so many people.....and you seem to touch them as well...not just in person...but all of us too...

and never apologize for size, shape, or material... your an artist my friend.. rock on!

Simply marvelous Mansi :thumbup: " Hey, that has a good ring to it ! "
#2 is a prize winner. Somemore awesome photography from you girl :thumbup:
:thumbsup:

:blushing:

i dont know quite what to say but thanks for the overwhelmingly wonderful comments...
i dont deserve allll of those nice comments...and i'll say it again... i do have mileeeeeeeeees to go...:mrgreen:
thanks a lot :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

tpf rocks :wav:

Mansi said:
:blushing:

i dont know quite what to say but thanks for the overwhelmingly wonderful comments...
i dont deserve allll of those nice comments...and i'll say it again... i do have mileeeeeeeeees to go...:mrgreen:
thanks a lot :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

tpf rocks :wav:

don't ever want to hear that again missy!

hell, we all struggle for the right words when commenting...i know i always fall short of what i'm trying to say to you! you're totally awesome and have a gift most will never realize for themselves. again, don't forget this forum when you make it. :)

The second shot is just amazing. The look on her face is priceless. I love the third pic, and how it shows how you touch people with your photography before you pass it on to us. I have to agree with Jon. When we only get to view Mansi photogs in a magazine, I hope you come back to visit us. Excellent work Mansi.

The second shot is just stunning!!! Wonderfully captured, would look great N. Geographic or any other publication :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back