Woman with a Tie :)

Alison, yeah I already have a pair of boots but I walk terribly in them :p my poor feet :p

Scott, MD, Ferny! Hey yoy perverted guys! I really need some serious advice!!! :p

LA Foto it is for exams... here we all have to look really smart on exams :( what makes me feel maaad coz I'd reather go in a t-shirt to feel comfortable. Those are final exams from 4 courses: polish language, english, maths and physics.

For graduation ceremony we have to look the same way :)

Oh Digital MAtt, you can already see the photo of me in a dress :) in the Babe's thread :)

So you mean the oral exams? Where you have to speak about the subject in front of a line of professors who all look at you like hawks through their thick glasses?
Poor you!!!
You can't wear normal clothes then?
Poor you!!!
Four subjects?
Poor you!!!
Wear that suit and yellow tie - I think that is just it for an oral exam (or do you need FOUR DIFFERENT outfits???)

actually it is like that:
2 parts of exam in polish (oral and written parts )
2 ... in english (...)
1 part in maths
1 part in physics
so all in all there are to be 6 exams but from 4 subjects :)
no I don't need 4 outfits :) just one to look smart and make good impression :)

What if you get nervous? Start sweating?
Won't you need at least TWO outfits???
That would give us TWO photos!!!!!
I suggest you go for TWO different outfits.
Has this solved your problem in ANY way now??????
Or do I let you go to bed worrying about what on earth the SECOND outfit could be?????8)8)8)

If the tie is a must go with a big knot like the windsor and don't wear it too tight and it'll look stunning.

LaFoto said:
What if you get nervous? Start sweating?
Won't you need at least TWO outfits???
That would give us TWO photos!!!!!
I suggest you go for TWO different outfits.
Has this solved your problem in ANY way now??????
Or do I let you go to bed worrying about what on earth the SECOND outfit could be?????8)8)8)

Well played LaFoto! ;)

hahah La Foto :) the last sentence made me laugh :) heh I like the blue blouse but it reminds me of "blue collar workers" and this phrase means something negative unfortunatelly here :) but I like blue shirts :) ok ok I'll have to think a bit about my outfit :) but first of all I have to start learning ang preparing :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back