Women, are your photos judged more harshly then men's?

Are your photos judged more harshly than men's?

• Yes

Votes: 5 10.2%
  • No

Votes: 15 30.6%
  • Bacon

Votes: 26 53.1%
  • My photos suck anyway.

Votes: 3 6.1%

• Total voters
Have we got it out of our systems now people - can we lock this one now - before Teri spots it? ;)

agreed. My suggestion was to ask if it was harder for female photographers to gain respect in the photographic world.

Umm.. does that include the ones that pee themselves and terrify cats?

I don't care about respect. Thankfully. Because you guys constantly have me laughing and snorting liquids out my nose. And by "you guys" I mean everyone but you, because you aren't funny. :mrgreen:

Hey now I'll have you know I had a pretty promising career in stand up comedy, well until they passed a bunch of silly laws banning 5 year olds from the clubs. Lol

Sent from my LG-LG730 using Tapatalk

I think Mish is a pretty lousy photographer. She can't focus for crap, those flowers always come out blurry. Pretty sure she gets respect around here because she's such a hottie.

But that doesn't fool me.

Umm.. does that include the ones that pee themselves and terrify cats?

I don't care about respect. Thankfully. Because you guys constantly have me laughing and snorting liquids out my nose. And by "you guys" I mean everyone but you, because you aren't funny. :mrgreen:

Hey now I'll have you know I had a pretty promising career in stand up comedy, well until they passed a bunch of silly laws banning 5 year olds from the clubs. Lol

Just so you don't feel bad, I laugh at you at least once a day.

Actually there isn't one, you're right. Which makes Iron's post even more confusing.
(He might have edited it quickly. If so: why does this forum not show "edited" on posts if you do it really quickly, even if people have seen it and already started responding??? Annoying/confusing)

OP originally posted then and not than.

Um, no I didn't. I know the difference.

Is the thread title where the question is coming from ?

And then it is different in the poll?

[h=2]Poll: Are your photos judged more harshly than men's?[/h]

Just so you don't feel bad, I laugh at you at least once a day.

Most women do. Lol

Actually, it is true.
You are separating photography into male/vs female. Whether or not a particular field is predominantly male or female is irrelevant. Only the work matters.

If you are so concerned with sexism, you should be trying to bring us closer together, not separate us into genders

Nothing brings people together like pints, bacon and wings!

I've got both genders in my avatar. And no-one on TPF actually met me so for all you know, I could be a really smart family cat having some fun with the humans.... :cat::cat:

I've got both genders in my avatar. And no-one on TPF actually met me so for all you know, I could be a really smart family cat having some fun with the humans.... :cat::cat:

Lol cats smell like fish heads.. How's that for a stereotype :)

Ok, this is my real opinion...Ladies you need to suck it the hell up!! Chicks get treated the same way as guys when it comes to C&C around here. If I post crap work, I get ripped up just like everyone else! Stop throwing the "woman card" out there just because you can't handle the C&C. If you really do believe that you're being treated unfairly...take it as a challenge!! Rise above it. Whatever it is, prove it wrong!! As half a feminist type, I would rather fight the battle with better work than whining. =)

Most reactions

Back