Women, are your photos judged more harshly then men's?

Are your photos judged more harshly than men's?

• Yes

Votes: 5 10.2%
  • No

Votes: 15 30.6%
  • Bacon

Votes: 26 53.1%
  • My photos suck anyway.

Votes: 3 6.1%

• Total voters
It doesn't, but generally it is made in a derogatory context referring to a woman shooter...am I wrong?? You said something related to shooting natural light in the baby thread actually.

I did. But did I , at any point, reference gender as any qualifier for photography skill? I didn't realize that commenting on my opinions on natural light were sexist

Pixmedic you are a big sexy jerk :madmad:

edit: sexy = sexist

Ok, this is my real opinion...Ladies you need to suck it the hell up!! Chicks get treated the same way as guys when it comes to C&C around here. If I post crap work, I get ripped up just like everyone else! Stop throwing the "woman card" out there just because you can't handle the C&C. If you really do believe that you're being treated unfairly...take it as a challenge!! Rise above it. Whatever it is, prove it wrong!! As half a feminist type, I would rather fight the battle with better work than whining. =)

You go girl;)

I only clicked on this thread as I heard there would be bacon :confused:

Heck, sometimes you don't even KNOW whether the person is male or female based on their username and avatar.

Just in case, I now go by (Mr_JacaRanda_Hubby) to be on the safe side.

Unless of course I decide to go Sheneneh again - Hush Runnah!

Last edited by a moderator:
Unless you have something in your avatar or specifically mention it, there's no way for me to know if you're male or female or transgender. It's the internet, you control that knowledge.

Okay so why did the Commodores sing 'She's a Baa rickhouse' instead of 'He's a Baarick House' He's a mighty mighty just letting it all hang out?????

Shake it down shake it down down, shake it down shake it down down........:afro:

Last edited:
Because I can't edit the poll question. Sheesh. Talk about nitpicking.

I wasn't nitpicking on anything i was answering a question.

Ooops, I'm sorry. I made a mistake and missed that. I completely missed that I used the wrong than in the original thread title. Wow, I succumbed to one of my biggest pet peeves.

"Hey, I have an idea...we'll settle this argument like kids do! With a pillow fight!" Pixmedic said

"Yeah...great idea!" she said...

$1375662_10201888086268766_1118590_n.jpg

Ooops, I'm sorry. I made a mistake and missed that. I completely missed that I used the wrong than in the original thread title. Wow, I succumbed to one of my biggest pet peeves.

Seriously, I haven't slept in 2 days, I thought I was just clarifying the situation. No offense intended.

On that note, anyone know any cures for insomnia ?

On that note, anyone know any cures for insomnia ?

Storage Wars. It's a TV show, about people who bid on storage lockers. 10 minutes and your out like a light. If that doesn't do the trick, there is always PBS. I don't normally recommend PBS though, as it's just too easy to overdo PBS and wind up in a coma.

Just took some sleeping pills, but now I can't stop thinking about BACON !!!!

Any camera gear in those lockers ????????

Most reactions

Back