wonderland.

foreverunscene

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
i kinda like this one.

----I POSTED A LARGER ONE---------

btw, not a whole lot of post production was done. i know i need to work on it. your comments are appreciated.

Hmmm... I don't know what to say. The lighting, contrast, composition are all good. It's interesting, but I don't really know what it means.

As a photo I think it's a success.

the pic is a bit too small for me -:(
i cant see details
i cant even see the girl's face...

yes... paste it bigger if you can... then we will be able to comment it more honestly

cool

its like those upshot pics of people's torsos in the clouds, but this is much more down to earth :wink:
flash on the girl right? it really makes her pop out of the rest of the scene, gives you a feel for the 2d

nice shot - this really appeals me! I like the pose and idea behind this alot! please post larger and if you can you can remember the specs (shutterspeed, fstop, oh and equipment). If you have any more from this series please post them!

though its a tiny pic, i can tell that there is very good lighting on the model, did you use a flash/reflectors? Do tell!

my only nitpick is that there appears to be slight 'banding' in the in sun - but it could have resulting from posting a reduced size photo here.

From what I can see, the model is really well lighted. I like the composition and her pose.

molested_cow said:
Hmmm... I don't know what to say. The lighting, contrast, composition are all good. It's interesting, but I don't really know what it means.

As a photo I think it's a success.

Why does it have to mean anything? Why can't it just be a visually appealing image? It looks like she's dancing and having fun in the sun to me.

I love the carefree nature of this pic.
Gotta agree with the rest of the comments here ; would love to see a larger size version of this pic to get a little more detail. She is indeed well lit .....so its a shame that we cant see her face a little better.

P.S By the way , I'm lookin in your site and I'm on photo 3.... I LOVE your shots there so far . Two words that get my attention everytime: NEW ORLEANS !!! :sillysmi:
I gasped on the second pic when I realized it was a Nawlins shot lol. Walked up and down that street many times .... if I'm not mistaken that red neon sign reads " The Funky Pirate " :D.
Beautiful shots in there so far. *Continues looking .....*

I really like it, great pose, lighting and composition.

Photong, I couldn't have said it better myself!

anna.jpg

here is a bigger version. i dont remember the exact details but i used a fill flash (w/ a warming gel), f/11 @ 1/250 (i think, i know i really sped up the shutter to close the ambient). i havnt quite figured out how to make my images look online as they do on print. they tend to look a little flat.

thank you for your comments!

Wow...I wouldn't know where to start on what i like about this picture. The sun backlighting the model giving her an aura with the sun's reflection between her legs, the carefree dance saying I'm just having fun , enjoying my body, my life. The clouds and clouds reflection in water pointing towards the subject It has surreal and symbolic qualities........Its just to to much for my distracted mind :shock:

Well, been accused before of reading to much into a picture :oops:
Did I tell u I liked the picture :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back