What's new

Wood ...Cock ... Pecker.

dxqcanada1

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Dec 4, 2008
Messages
7,890
Reaction score
1,715
Location
Woodbridge, Ontario, Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This is just a reminder to myself that I actually do take pictures.

We went driving today to look around further north ... autumn leaves ... possibly some good pictures.
Anyway, we bumped into this little one just sitting on a dirt road ... it only moved off the road after I got out of the car.


AmericanWoodcock
by Dennis, on Flickr

... and since I was editing stuff, I will through in an image I took in the summer.


PileatedWoodpeckerFemale
by Dennis, on Flickr
 
Dennis, I have heard the name woodcock, but never seen one. Stubby little guy, but sorta cute.

I also like the woodpecker with his tongue out. :)

Very cool pics.
 
That puffy one has a long pecker
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom