What's new

Wooden Faces

Samerr9

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 15, 2011
Messages
683
Reaction score
46
Location
Abu Dhabi,UAE
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi all..

I had some free time this morning
so I said let me make make my first try on the product tent I got last week.


C&C is most welcomed as it is my first try. Also which do you prefer
color or BW?

Thanks

Facesrs.jpg


Facesbwrs.jpg
 
Same, so much warmer. :)
 
^^^ Exactly. If you go with BW, use a warm tint instead of making it neutral.
 
Thank you for your input :)

I was thinking of printing.. but now I don't find it so special.. Maybe with the next try.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom