woodland carving.

dalebe

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
We were walking through the woods and came across this bench that someone had painstakingly carved beautifully! so i sat the kids on it and took this shot unusual i thought!
Picture371.jpg

Can't see enough of the carvings to be sure. Thought it might be a Simon Todd but there doesn't seem to be as much detail as he puts in. He tends to do stuff like this on commission. I keep finding Simon's work in odd places. I keep meaning to take some pictures of his stuff to post here because it is quite something.
Nice picture of your kids.

thanks hertz! i do'nt have a more detailed shot of it, but i have seen another one like it! on my next location i will shoot it for you too see if it's what you think it is.

What treasure you found. The children seem quite happy with the find also (your youngin's?). The moss looks so neat on the carving. Good photo and if you go back, I think it would be a good subject to blow a good sum of pictures on.

Cruzin said:
What treasure you found. The children seem quite happy with the find also (your youngin's?). The moss looks so neat on the carving. Good photo and if you go back, I think it would be a good subject to blow a good sum of pictures on.
i'll certainly do that cruzin! and thanks a lot for your kind remarks!
and thanks to LRJ also.

Most reactions

Back