What's new

Woody

mishele

Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member 📸
Joined
Jun 19, 2009
Messages
13,661
Reaction score
4,898
Location
In your dreams!
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Thought I would try some of these shots again since everyone else was posting them...hehe :lmao:
10725305895_d7cd7a0d63_b.jpg
 
Shoot. You are making me want to charge my camera battery!

I kind of want to see it in black and white. Feeling blair witchy about it.:thumbup:
 
I think this is pretty cool, despite my feeling dizzy when looking at it.
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #7
I'm playing around on another forum so don't be surprised if you see banned under my name. Lol people be crazy over there!
 
Was this shot in the morning? If so, I think the title could be improved a bit. :)

BTW, awesome photo.
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #9
Thanks, everyone!!

This wasn't taken in the AM, please feel free to rename it!

squirrels!! Where have you been you bad girl! I'll give B&W a try! =)
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #12
Shoot. You are making me want to charge my camera battery!

I kind of want to see it in black and white. Feeling blair witchy about it.:thumbup:
Here you go, babe!!
10759072953_c07287d178_b.jpg
 
Neat Mish, both colour and black and white! Fun isn't it ;)
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #14
Neat Mish, both colour and black and white! Fun isn't it ;)

Yeah, it is fun. But holy hell, the amount of pictures you have to take to get one reasonable one is crazy. :) I'll try again when the snow comes. Yes, I did just say that naughty word!! Lol
 
lol I'm coming to terms with the S word, we woke up yesterday to a winter wonderland, still some on the ground now.
There are definitely a lot of outtakes and many unfortunate almost shots where a pole, sign, tree, etc... sneaks in the way and ruins an otherwise awesome shot.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom