Corry

Flirtacious and Bodacious
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
corryttc.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Ok, so my friend Natalie is an avid sweepstaker, and a couple of years ago, she *kinda* got me into it. I don't sweep much at all these days, but I got addicted to the forums, and made some pretty good friends there.

One thing I DO do, however, is...I Winzy!

Winzy is a search engine (relatively new, so it sucks compared to google) in which you can win things just by searching. Usually you only win points (each point counts towards an entry into the monthly sweepstakes), but sometimes you can get Amazon gift cards or Ipods!!! I've been trying SOOO hard for an Ipod, but have been wishing for ANY win other than just points.

I finally won a $5 Amazon gift card today! Woot! I know it's not much, but every little bit helps! :p

I have high hopes I'll win an Ipod (or the monthly $1000 drawing) or something soon though. I have a few friends that have one Ipod, and one of my friends won last months $1000!!!

Anyway, I just felt like bragging!

Oh, and pimpin myself out....cuz if someone signs up under me, and they win something....I win the exact same prize! So uh....if anyone is interested, click here!!!

[/spam]

:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

Most reactions

Back