Worcester says hello

Mongbat

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi,
I seem to be getting more and more into film photography, now I have a place to talk about it!
It started with a Dacora Super Dignette I picked up for £10 last year and it's taken off from there. I use my OM-10 the most but I'm always looking for interesting vintage cameras.
I picked up some home processing kit today from an old friend, I have a lot to learn now.
I'm interested in how to take better photos, vintage cameras, and techniques with film. I love film because of the grain, the process of shooting film, and the excitement of seeing your prints for the first time. I'll post some photos on here soon. I really need dispassionate eyes to look at my shots. The only way I'll learn is to take the criticism from a public forum!
So, hello to all,
Dan

Welcome to the forum!

Great to see another lover of film join. I'm sure there'll be plenty of people willing to help with anything you can imagine. Also, to help the Americans that may read this thread, Worcester is pronounced "Wuss-ter". Now I'll get told it's pronounced differently down there!

Chocks away and all that!

Most reactions

Back