What's new

Working hard, or hardly working?

Lord, I love me a waist level finder! :)

I'm torn on whether or not I want to see that bit of lens at the top.

The picture of the Mini looks really good!
 
Did you use a macro lens? Cause it's a mini...blah I am going to bed.
 
Did you use a macro lens? Cause it's a mini...blah I am going to bed.



:lol: :lol: :lol:

Leonore: I was torn too, but it seemed to be missing something without it. I hope I don't botch that roll... :lol: Some promising stuff there.
 
Did you use a macro lens? Cause it's a mini...blah I am going to bed.

So bad it's funny! :lmao: But yeah, maybe you should go to bed ;)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom