World Cup

yea, unbelievable scoreline.... iv missed this one too...... have to see the highlights later....... who's next........ oh yea our good friends the USA!..... hahaahhahaahaaa!!.......... the Czechs are damn good, so i know who i think will win........ if im wrong im gonna have to eat my own beer can. :mrgreen:

Gonna go watch this on the lunch break.

I've got USA second in that group I think.

I dont think they will qualify...... they could if they are lucky,.. so i might be wrong...... but technically they are not as good as the Czechs or Italy...... ;)

I don't know that much about the teams over all.

I have them coming in second to Italy in one pool.

And then Czech coming in second in the other. The other is for more money, so good choice!!

Archangel said:
the Czechs are damn good, so i know who i think will win........ if im wrong im gonna have to eat my own beer can. :mrgreen:

No need to worry about that last one, Arch... :lol: Czechs are playing very well, 1st half and they're 2-0 up on us.

U.S. Are playing real sloppy. I'm surprised actually, I thought they'd be in better form. I heard Fifa wants them to win badly. Makes sense considering North America is the biggest untapped franchise in Soccer.

Mitica100 said:
No need to worry about that last one, Arch... :lol: Czechs are playing very well, 1st half and they're 2-0 up on us.

yea im watching it now....... czechs have lost koller which will be a blow.....but two good goals so far...... and as i suspected the US arn't coping too well :mrgreen:

Well, not to worry, the Czechs have Rosicka (sp?)!! Wow, what an unbelievable 2nd goal! And he barely missed another one.

US sucked big time, lots of lateral passes, no one really wanting the ball, no drive to win... Shall I go on?? :grumpy: :grumpy:

i havnt watched any of the other matches. i saw there was one on but i opted for the computer. Just looking forward to the next england match

Mitica100 said:
US sucked big time, lots of lateral passes, no one really wanting the ball, no drive to win... Shall I go on?? :grumpy: :grumpy:

I dont think you need to...... ..... but dont feel too bad, the Czechs were always gonna be good........ and the US...... they'll have a better chance against Italy at the moment imo...... but not a much better chance :mrgreen: ..... i dont fancy Italy to win the tournament this time tho..... there team isnt as good as previous years.

well Italy won ok......... but they wont be as good against other teams i dont think...... like England :mrgreen: ...... im trying to come to terms with our first performance...... and am hoping our next game on thursday is alot better and that sven doesn't make any stupid decisions...... asking alot i know.

Im actually getting a bit footballed out...... watching 3 games a day i find myself 'tuning out' to the action a bit........ like when i tried to watch all three extended LOTR films back to back...... and ended up speaking funny and then passing out :lol:

AUSSIE

OI!!!!

AUSSIE

OI!!!

AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE

OI!!! OI!!! OI!!!

I'm still a little drunk!!!

If there is a game that tops that one, well I'll be damned

Most reactions

New Topics

Back