worth messing with?

rhinoryan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
could someone please show me what is possible with this pic in the way of editing...... and then give me a quick run down on how they did it?
IMG_7993.jpg

What do you mean?
You can do all kinds of things with it, so what is it missing that you think it could benefit from?

well i was wondering what it would look like without the wires..... i have never really edited photos and would like to learn how, i have gimp atm and i'm getting given photoshop elements soon

any help or just if someone could show me what is possible with this pic would be a great help.

I will remove the wires for you if you want to see what it would look like? Its not to hard though I think you should give it a shot yourself first it would be better to learn how to do it.

Clone stamp would be the best way, not sure how its done in GIMP but id assume it was similar to photoshop.

Here is a quick hack job to remove the wires there are visible spots where I screwed up but I did it really fast just to give you an idea what it would look like.

img7993.jpg

Clone stamp would be the best way, not sure how its done in GIMP but id assume it was similar to photoshop.

Here is a quick hack job to remove the wires there are visible spots where I screwed up but I did it really fast just to give you an idea what it would look like.

img7993.jpg
thanks buddy, looks good for how quick you did it! so does anyone have any tips on how to do this with gimp?

yeah but i bet it took me a lot longer than it took you, i was suprised at how easy it was..... gimp to me is very confusing, i had tried before and given up..... too easy once i was shown how though!! thanks a million!

Very good much better then the one I did :thumbup:

yeah thats pretty good for your first time. for the one that darkhunter did, you can actually still see an image of the line ( i understand that you did it really fast, just giving props to rhino :) )

sorry if i'm pushing it but what else is possible with this pic know that the wires are gone....???? and thanks again for showing me how to get rid of those wires...... i quite like this pic now!

Most reactions

Back