KaughtPhotography
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Mar 31, 2011
- Messages
- 7
- Reaction score
- 1
- Location
- US
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi,
I am a beginning to take what was fun and interesting and putting the wheels in motion to turn it into a career. This is from my first official photoshoot. Please keep in mind that I am using a NIKON D3000 (in the market for a more professional/higher end camera, any suggestions will help there also). I also only used natural lighting and the stock 3x 18-55mm Zoom-NIKKOR VR lens.
On to the photos - These are three of my favorite shots from that day. Any info and critique you guys can give me will be amazing.
Thanks, ahead of time!
Krista
Kaught Photography
I am a beginning to take what was fun and interesting and putting the wheels in motion to turn it into a career. This is from my first official photoshoot. Please keep in mind that I am using a NIKON D3000 (in the market for a more professional/higher end camera, any suggestions will help there also). I also only used natural lighting and the stock 3x 18-55mm Zoom-NIKKOR VR lens.
On to the photos - These are three of my favorite shots from that day. Any info and critique you guys can give me will be amazing.
Thanks, ahead of time!
Krista
Kaught Photography
