Noonz TPF Noob! Joined Jan 23, 2010 Messages 169 Reaction score 2 Location Sydney, Australia Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 15, 2010 #1 I need to know how to get THIS effect. I think its cross processing, if it is.. can anyone tell me specifically how to do it? Thank you.
I need to know how to get THIS effect. I think its cross processing, if it is.. can anyone tell me specifically how to do it? Thank you.
Morpheuss TPF Noob! Joined Jul 4, 2010 Messages 596 Reaction score 0 Location South Carolina Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 15, 2010 #2 I would play with the contrast and the brightness alittle to see if you get the similar looking image.
I would play with the contrast and the brightness alittle to see if you get the similar looking image.
MohaimenK TPF Noob! Joined Nov 13, 2008 Messages 2,583 Reaction score 11 Location In between her... Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 15, 2010 #3 change of contrast with a slight color tint to it should do it
KmH In memoriam Supporting Member 📸 Joined Apr 9, 2009 Messages 41,401 Reaction score 5,706 Location Iowa Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 15, 2010 #4 It looks to have had fill light added in ACR and to be somewhat desaturated, not the faux, cross-processed effect.
It looks to have had fill light added in ACR and to be somewhat desaturated, not the faux, cross-processed effect.