Would you buy it or are you suddenly feeling nauseous?

Ysarex

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Had to walk to the grocery store this afternoon. I don't usually find things inside the store I want to photograph but this one got me. Apparently a new product our store has picked up. Interesting packaging and presentation.

Joe

barf.jpg

i'll pass, next time take a picture of the ingredient list. Then go home and look them all up.

Personally, I'd pass as well. 'way too much packaging, sodium and fat. Updated version of the frozen TV dinner.

Nice, documentary photo, tho.

"Dishwasher Safe Reusable Plate" is listed as one of the selling points...

"Dishwasher Safe Reusable Plate" is listed as one of the selling points...

You could get a whole set if you collected them!

Joe

That's OK, I make my own Cajun spiced things.

Eh, I'd probably try them, depending on the price. You know, for those times when I'm just feeling way too lazy and unmotivated to bother to actually cook something myself.
In other words, for every single night of my life.

Depends... an awfully small portion, but it would depend on the price.

I think it's diet food as in "that's all you get."

Joe
That's where the price comes in... based on the volume, I'm guessing it's going to be the better part of three for a decent meal...

Don't forget with a free plate you don't have to do dishes before you eat! Now where's the Isle with the plastic forks?

Nope. I like to cook my brisket myself for real flavour. I don't eat it during the week (dont have time) but a slow cook at the weekends is on.

I like a Provauncial daubè recently.

sm4him said:
Eh, I'd probably try them, depending on the price. You know, for those times when I'm just feeling way too lazy and unmotivated to bother to actually cook something myself.
In other words, for every single night of my life.

This is the first message I've seen here that utilizes this SPOILER trick! So, another first from sm4him!

Not for me ... I've been eliminating processed foods from my diet. I've really enjoy cooking my own stuff.

Hey Joe ... you certainly seem to do a lot of walking. I've been walking to the store also.

Interesting packaging and presentation.
Yes, far better presentation than the ones in cardboard boxes.

I'd eat it.

Most reactions

Back