What's new

Would you rather

Or I can just ignore you and your scam of a link.
 
No. Also, leave.
 
I remember this game from junior high/high school. Now I hear kids in grade 3 play it. :(
 
actually im serious about this im stuck between making movies or photograhy so just comment on my blog about it. you people think everything is a scam lol
 
I'd actually contribute to the forum first. Rather than making an account and having the first thing you post be a link to your blog. No one really cares about your blog unless you care enough to contribute.
 
ok i will start contributing more i just wanted an opinion from the photograhers on this site thats all
 
lol @ thread.
lol @ OP.
lol @ my tiny weiner.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom