Would You Rather?

I think you're right shooter, flying probably would win out over swimming, although the 'underworld' seems intriguing.

I don't think I'd want to be a one hit wonder. I'd want to have lasting power in the music business, if I was a musician. lol

Would you rather this thread die or this thread get deleted all together? Lol

^True, but technically you still win, because I played the game.

Or do I win, because you didn't pick which one you would rather happen. Lol

Ok.. sooooo.. in the interest of being stubborn ...

Would you rather get shot out of a cannon or bitten by a turtle?

I know .. it's weird .. *shrugs*

Ok.. sooooo.. in the interest of being stubborn ...

Would you rather get shot out of a cannon or bitten by a turtle?

I know .. it's weird .. *shrugs*

Lol I'm starting to wonder about you :}

If I choose the canon...can I choose to wear a helmet and land in a pile of pillows? That could be fun.

Would you rather eat poor to average food three times a day, or have your favorite most delicious meal ...once every two days?

Lots of people wonder about me... lol

I'd rather have the three meals per day .. truthfully, I eat more than that. My meals are spaced to maintain my metabolism.. balance of protein and carbs..

If I ate once every two days I wouldn't have the energy to get away from the turtle. They really can bite... :(

Would you rather fit in at a classy upscale restauarunt or pretend you had just sneezed using a cheese stick?

I don't think I'd know how to do something like that with a cheese stick :-}

Hai...I saw a fireworks "tent" set up today and notice those "black cats" for sale. Ha I can say I know what they are now. ;)

I don't think I'd know how to do something like that with a cheese stick :-}

Hai...I saw a fireworks "tent" set up today and notice those "black cats" for sale. Ha I can say I know what they are now. ;)

It's easy .. just break the cheese stick open and let it fall out, all stringy, etc...

Not that I've done this... :rolleyes:

And yeah Black Cats are popular.. just don't use gasoline.

Last edited:
Endless supply of cooked bacon or a $20,000?

Endless supply of cooked bacon or a $20,000?

$20,000. I can spend $5000 to buy enough breeding hogs to have an endless supply of bacon and then I can spend the rest on alcohol and cigarettes.

Would you rather...die suddenly in your sleep at age 25, or die gradually at age 50 from cancer?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back