TPF junkie!
Reaction score
Website
www.photo-lucidity.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
012Edited.jpg

Yes, I composed that quite seriously as a part ot the humor :lol:

Yes that was a little sarcastic. I really just gave me a chuckle.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Along the same lines, I'm sure the car below is still for sale (even though I took the pic a couple of summers ago).

DSC_0136-1.jpg

(In case anyone is interested, the phone number is 204-781-8676. I heard they deliver overseas.)

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Along the same lines, I'm sure the car below is still for sale (even though I took the pic a couple of summers ago).

DSC_0136-1.jpg

(In case anyone is interested, the phone number 204-781-8676. I heard they deliver overseas.)

Actually Race car bodies like that go for a fairly good price around here, with those it is very litterally "It's what's inside that counts" even with out a powerplant one can still get close to a grand for a good race proven chassis.

i believe this is a geo metro. i had a 95 geo metro. it wasnt a hatchback tho. still a silly car. until i crashed it. so dont hate yall.

Negitive, It's a honda. The second picture of the set (excluded) shows that really well but I decided against posting it due to some out of my hands circumstances, I did not like the back drop from the opposite side or a bloddy SUV runnin interfearence.

013_2.jpg

Wow that is a saweet car man.. I bet it can go to 0-60 in like an hour!

Nice that you folks keep making fun of this car. Truth is, I'd love to replace my car with this thing!

Seriously, because I'm stuck in the wife's hand-me-down automatic until her new one is paid off and it's driving me CRAZY not allowing ME to have control. I'd put money down that this Honda is a good ole 5 speed.

All this lazy driver automatic crap in cars today is BS.....

Most reactions

New Topics

Back