LiveinColor TPF Noob! Joined Mar 16, 2013 Messages 23 Reaction score 11 Location Utah Valley Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 16, 2013 #1 Did anyone else go to WPPI in Vegas this last week. This pic is of the stunning Lisa, a model for Icelight. I wish I wasn't poor, because that Icelight is a handy gadget.
Did anyone else go to WPPI in Vegas this last week. This pic is of the stunning Lisa, a model for Icelight. I wish I wasn't poor, because that Icelight is a handy gadget.
Rick50 Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jan 7, 2013 Messages 3,188 Reaction score 1,110 Location San Diego, CA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 17, 2013 #2 I'm not saying this is a bad shot but it hit me like this. "Her face looks like plastic." Might be the makeup or the processing, don't know.
I'm not saying this is a bad shot but it hit me like this. "Her face looks like plastic." Might be the makeup or the processing, don't know.
tirediron Watch the Birdy! Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Jul 8, 2005 Messages 45,715 Reaction score 14,785 Location Victoria, BC Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 17, 2013 Moderator 🛠️ #3 Love the lighting!