Eleutheria
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Nov 24, 2010
- Messages
- 1
- Reaction score
- 0
- Location
- London
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos NOT OK to edit
I'm a freelance journalist, and I'm currently working on a story about photography, the camera market and MONEY.
I'd like to talk to people who:
- are interested in and up to date on what's new, what's good and what's not
- have no money and maybe not even a "proper" camera, but still manage to take good photos
- have enough money to buy whatever they want - but choose not to
- have lots of camera equipment
- have some equipment, but can't afford to buy more
- work as photographers/do something photo-related for a living
- ignore digital photography and prefer analogue cameraes
... or just anyone who has a strong opinion on the subject, or think they might add something to this kinda story.
If this sounds interesting or you have any questions, please reply to this thread with a few (or many, if you like) words on who you are and what you think, and I'll get back to you. Or just send me an email on hanna_magnussen(at)hotmail.com.
I'll probably do interviews via Skype or phone.
Kind regards and thanks in advance,
Hanna Magnussen
I'd like to talk to people who:
- are interested in and up to date on what's new, what's good and what's not
- have no money and maybe not even a "proper" camera, but still manage to take good photos
- have enough money to buy whatever they want - but choose not to
- have lots of camera equipment
- have some equipment, but can't afford to buy more
- work as photographers/do something photo-related for a living
- ignore digital photography and prefer analogue cameraes
... or just anyone who has a strong opinion on the subject, or think they might add something to this kinda story.
If this sounds interesting or you have any questions, please reply to this thread with a few (or many, if you like) words on who you are and what you think, and I'll get back to you. Or just send me an email on hanna_magnussen(at)hotmail.com.
I'll probably do interviews via Skype or phone.
Kind regards and thanks in advance,
Hanna Magnussen