Wroclaw City (kocham Polske!)

santino

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.artofart.com
Hi!

These are a few pics from my last Poland trip, it's so inspiring there, I think I gotta move to Poland, I really love it! My soul seeks for such subjects and places :) Poland rulezzzz. (I know, I might sound like a patriot, and hell yeah, I am a patriot! :))

y8f6dv.jpg

y8f6e2.jpg

y8f6e1.jpg

y8f6ey.jpg

y8f6e3.jpg

y8f6d0.jpg

y8f6dz.jpg

y8f6dw.jpg

comments are welcome, as always.

hah the last one is great! what is he holding on his knees? I like those shots :D And yes... move to Poland! as soon as possible!!!

oh you can bet, I will move to Poland as soon as possible!!!

and.. it's a hat, I was observing that guy for a while, he was giving some flyers away and finally he sat down on a bench, he looked kinda messed up so I thought "push the release button, man :D" I think that one wasn't his day :D

i think that you have chosen really good subjects here santino, they would not have looked as good taken any other way, great choice of format, it really portrays poland and the wonderful polish people, i can see why you want to move there. :thumbup:

hey peter! i really loooooove the first one(i hate those guys who sctarch the buses or trams' windows with a key, he he)- its a great pic, and i think you can catch the mood of poland like anybody else here(me including, he he)- your pics are really good, all of them, and the only thing i can think about at the moment is to see MORE, he he - and yes - move here - our country needs more people like you!! he he

Very cool work. You are well on your way to being a great photographer. If you move to Poland you better keep posting here, as I will miss your work.

Eric

What a beautiful series. I love the faces you captured, very expressive.

Most reactions

Back