480sparky

Chief Free Electron Relocator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
pixels.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Tapatalk now accesses my forum email and sends me spam?

Tapatalk%20spam.jpg

Look Sparky... someone likes you!

;)

There must be a way to turn that off.

Not from the forum as it didn't come from it. It came from Tapatalk.

i dont understand, are you saying that tapatalk is emailing the account email youve registered with?

;)

That's what I meant; there must be a configuration setting on Tapatalk that will allow you to disable those notifications. Regardless, I agree it's annoying and invasive.

;)

That's what I meant; there must be a configuration setting on Tapatalk that will allow you to disable those notifications. Regardless, I agree it's annoying and invasive.

I don't even HAVE Tapatalk. It came from someone else's phone. I can't edit the settings on their phone.

;)

I don't even HAVE Tapatalk. It came from someone else's phone. I can't edit the settings on their phone.

maybe you can, and they edited the settings on your phone!

;)

Ohhhhhhhhhhh... okay, I missed that bit. Just e-mail them a kick in the junk and call it a day.

maybe you can, and they edited the settings on your phone!

They can't edit Tapatalk on my phone as I don't have it on my phone.

Plus, it came to an email that is not on my phone, either. It came to the email I have in my forum settings/profile.

It does say in the small print top left, TPF via Tapatalk... is that company a sponsor on here?? Didn't think so, if you don't use their site it seems like spam to me.

;)

oh okay, that I didnt get (image didn't load at first). The fact that they somehow got your email is troubling actually

Most reactions

New Topics

Back