What's new

WTB: AF-S Nikon Lenses

DomGatto

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 22, 2007
Messages
100
Reaction score
0
Location
New York
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I need a new lens for my D40, but I'm a little short on cash. Would anyone happen to have a used AF-S lens that they have no need for anymore/do not want? I would be happy to "take it off your hands".

I don't need a standard 18mm-55mm. I am looking for the 55mm-200mm if possible, but I am willing to buy just about any good used AF-S lens.

Lens must be in good condition, body scratches do not concern me. If the glass is clean, it's all good.

I use PayPal for all of my purchases. State your own price.

Thank you!
 
I have a Nikon 55-200 VR that I don't need anymore. I just bought it a couple months ago and it has maybe 40-50 clicks on it. I'd like to get $200 + shipping. If you're interested, you can PM me here or email ksmith@ksmithweb.com
 
Replied. Anyone else?
 
Still looking to buy.
 
PM me, I just got a 55-200 VR brand new for $214, used for about 100 pictures - essentially NIB with a 5 year warranty. If you're interested, let me know - I'm keen on getting a wide angle lens right now. I'll even throw in shipping since you're in NYC (I'm in Stamford, CT). PM me your best offer.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom