theSTZombie
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Sep 22, 2011
- Messages
- 49
- Reaction score
- 0
- Location
- Rochester, NY
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
Hey all, I am in the market for a 5D Mark III body. Can be used, but no scratches or blemishes. Good condition!
Do not need the 24-105mm lens it usually comes bundled with, unless it's a deal too good to pass up.
I am a student, but I am willing to pay a fair price for it and I have done some research.
Deal will be completed via PayPal for transaction security.
Look me up on eBay, I have 100% feedback even though I haven't been on these forums much! My eBay username is awan109.
I have also bought from Brian Huang here on the forums and he will vouch for a smooth transaction as well.
Let me know what you have via PM and let's go from there!
-Anthony
Do not need the 24-105mm lens it usually comes bundled with, unless it's a deal too good to pass up.
I am a student, but I am willing to pay a fair price for it and I have done some research.
Deal will be completed via PayPal for transaction security.
Look me up on eBay, I have 100% feedback even though I haven't been on these forums much! My eBay username is awan109.
I have also bought from Brian Huang here on the forums and he will vouch for a smooth transaction as well.
Let me know what you have via PM and let's go from there!
-Anthony