What's new

WTB Canon 5D Mark III w/ kit lens

theSTZombie

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 22, 2011
Messages
49
Reaction score
0
Location
Rochester, NY
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey all,
I am in the market for a Canon 5D Mark III with kit lens setup.
Been through a couple of crop sensor cameras (selling one now!), and I think it's time to upgrade to full frame, so might as well go all out haha.

Like the title says, I'm after a 5D Mark III with the 24-105 lens that it comes bundled with.
I've seen them going on different sites for roughly 3200-3400 in "like new" condition.
So somewhere in there is where I'd offer you.

Can do PayPal, I am located in Northern NJ until Jan 13, then I go back to school in Rochester, NY for the rest of the spring.
Let me know what you have, and let's see if we can make a deal!
-Anthony
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom