kanadierin TPF Noob! Joined Jan 31, 2007 Messages 8 Reaction score 0 Location Halifax, NS Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 1, 2007 #1 Preferably in Canada. E-mail kristin.scully@dal.ca or leave a message here! Thanks
Big Mike I am Big, I am Mike Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Dec 16, 2003 Messages 33,896 Reaction score 1,853 Location Edmonton Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 1, 2007 Moderator 🛠️ #2 http://www.mir.com.my/rb/photography/companies/canon/fdresources/SLRs/ae1pgrm/
P Pirate TPF Noob! Joined Oct 3, 2006 Messages 131 Reaction score 0 Location NW.Indiana Mar 2, 2007 #3 I needed one about 5 years ago, wrote to canon and they sent me a new one free of charge. You may want to try it !
I needed one about 5 years ago, wrote to canon and they sent me a new one free of charge. You may want to try it !