What's new

WTB: Canon lens(es)

RyeLou

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 15, 2010
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Location
MI
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I've been eyeing the 70-200 f/4 for quite some time. That would be about the max I would like to spend. The only lens I currently have is the 18-55 kit lens that comes with the T1i. I would also consider the 70-300 f4-5.6 in addition to something smaller. Maybe a 50mm prime lens?

I'm also open to suggestions. I'd like to spend less than what the 70-200 f/4 would cost, but would buy one if the price was right.
 
I just ran across the Canon 55-250 as well. That one doesn't look half bad for the price.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom