What's new

WTB looking for an old Nikon DSLR

goodguy

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Dec 5, 2012
Messages
5,555
Reaction score
1,121
Location
Toronto Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
disregard post please!
 
Last edited:
I've got a really clean (EX+ condition) Nikon D200 (10.2 MP), Nikon D200 strap, 3rd party battery, Nikon MH-18 charger, and a DK-5 (viewfinder cover) - 14,462 shutter releases.
I'll sell for $250 - including USPS parcel post shipping and I take care of the PayPal fees.

In it's day the D200 was a prosumer grade camera and has a full magnesium alloy metal chassis, external controls to minimize menu diving, top LCD Control panel, up to 9 AEB, 10-pin accessory connector, and PC flash sync cable port. Nikon also made a vertical grip for the D200.
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom