What's new

Wtb OEM MB-D80

Mach0

TPF Supporters
Joined
Oct 16, 2011
Messages
2,616
Reaction score
432
Location
203
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
As the title says. I will look online as well but I wouldn't mind doing a transaction with a local TPF member.
 
what a coincidence..I was just told to list ours on Ebay..but I was gonna list here first. We have one new in box, I'll get price tomorrow from the boss and see what she wants for it.
 
it was a special order that someone never picked up and been sitting around for 5 months on the shelf.
 
Pallycow said:
what a coincidence..I was just told to list ours on Ebay..but I was gonna list here first. We have one new in box, I'll get price tomorrow from the boss and see what she wants for it.

Pallycow said:
it was a special order that someone never picked up and been sitting around for 5 months on the shelf.

Sure let me know. I had one from Adorama. It is a flashpoint model but things didn't work out well and it's no longer under warranty ( i am pretty sure.)
Nonetheless, I plan on going OEM on this one.
 
Yeah, I been waiting to save up for one for my 7D, I don't trust the off brands either. lol. I shot an email off, dunno if she'll answer tonight, if not I'll update when I go in at 10 am.
 
Pallycow said:
Yeah, I been waiting to save up for one for my 7D, I don't trust the off brands either. lol. I shot an email off, dunno if she'll answer tonight, if not I'll update when I go in at 10 am.

Basically, mine keeps flashing battery dead ( when they aren't) and BIGGEST ISSUE WAS TODAY . The dang thing wouldn't come off the camera. The screw was messed up. It took me 15 minutes toget it off.... efffff that ish
 
yeah, lol.. I'd be pissed if one messed up my camera...on my old one...eh...whatever, but I'd cry if my 7d was fubared from saving a few bucks. lol
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom