What's new

WTB - photos for a project

Status
Not open for further replies.

tmarion

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 23, 2012
Messages
5
Reaction score
1
This is for you if.

1. You are not easily offended
2. Would like to take a picture of a weird subject matter
3. Give me full rights to photo for very little money

If you are still reading then, pm me one you are done.

I'm starting a project and I would like to get multiple photos from different sources on the same subject matter. More about the subject matter later... I do plan on trying to make some money on this project, so I would want the full rights to the photo. I have a limited budget and plan on buying many pictures from multiple people, so I can't pay much. Let's say $10 for the photo. I know this won't satisfy a professional, but would buy a beer or two. I will also send you the final product if I am able to successfully produce what I want.

If you are interested then pm me. I don't want to discuss the subject matter here because I don't want to offend anyone. I promise it is nothing illegal, sexual, or bad. It's just a weird request and if you don't mind weird things then contact me and we will get started. I'll pay via PayPal.
 
attention.gif
 
I don't drink beer..... and $10 isn't enough to even activate the shutter on my old P&S.


but hey...... at least you are up front about wanting everything for nothing.
 
Message me, I'm interested somewhat not. I want to know what it is first
 
Are you out of your mind? For $10I you get one crappy 5x7 print. Unlimited commercial right? You might want to jump your budget up to about a grand per image.
Swift-if you do this and grant this idiot unlimited rights you just signed away your copyright AND gave him the right to claim it as his work AND gave him the rights to profit from your image in any way while not having to pay you a dime of it. Bet you wouldn't like it much if you discovered your image being sold repeatedly for stock for more money than he paid you for each time it sold.
Oh! And usually giving someone the full Monty means you have no right what-so-ever to that image so delete it completely from your archive because he can then sue YOU for usage rights on the image he owns the full Monty on. Do not display on a website, in print, on Facebook. Nothing.

OP-go away. You are downright insulting.
 
MLeeK said:
Are you out of your mind? For $10I you get one crappy 5x7 print. Unlimited commercial right? You might want to jump your budget up to about a grand per image.
Swift-if you do this and grant this idiot unlimited rights you just signed away your copyright AND gave him the right to claim it as his work AND gave him the rights to profit from your image in any way while not having to pay you a dime of it. Bet you wouldn't like it much if you discovered your image being sold repeatedly for stock for more money than he paid you for each time it sold.
Oh! And usually giving someone the full Monty means you have no right what-so-ever to that image so delete it completely from your archive because he can then sue YOU for usage rights on the image he owns the full Monty on. Do not display on a website, in print, on Facebook. Nothing.

OP-go away. You are downright insulting.

Alright thanks :)
 
I think it sounds great--I'm in...

...

...

...

Oh. Wait. The Ambien just wore off.
Never mind. :biglaugh:

$10, for FULL rights, on a topic that you won't even state publicly. Right. Good luck with that.
But I do want to thank you for a hearty morning laugh. :lol:
 
Hi, gang! 480 here. Hey, I'm doing a project and need your help. I want you all to ship me all your gear. Nikon, Canon, Sony, Pentax, Olympus, Minolta... bodies, lenses, speedlights, 'pods......... I don't care... just box it up well and ship it to me. I might be able to get you ten clams for it. I know this won't cover the cost of shipping, let alone the nice hardware you worked so hard to be able to afford, but I'm on a limited budget (read: I'm flat broke right now) so that's all I can afford.

I can't say what I'm going to do with your stuff (well, after you ship it to me, it won't be your stuff any more, will it?), but I'm hoping you'll help me out. I hope you're not offended by my asking. I may or may not keep your........ er.... THE gear. I know this sounds weird, but if you wish to help me out, PM me and I'll respond with my street address to ship your stuff to.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom