What's new

WTB - photos for a project

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, I didn't expect so much negativity. I truly thought for some amateur like myself it didn't seem so crazy. I didn't publicly state what I wanted a picture of because I didn't want to offend.

Admin - Feel free to delete this post. I don't want to add further insult to a community that I would still like to be part of.
 
Look for creative commons licenses if you want free photos.

Reminds me of a friend who had someone email him asking for a dropbox link to all his photos....because downloading them one by one from his website was taking too long. :-/
 
I think you offended everyone when you tried not to offend them by not telling anyone anything other than I'll give you $10 to do something you won't want anyone else to know about and I can claim as my own. I'd rather be offended by the topic/subject, at least you could use the pretense of "this is art" to explain yourself.
 
tmarion said:
Wow, I didn't expect so much negativity. I truly thought for some amateur like myself it didn't seem so crazy. I didn't publicly state what I wanted a picture of because I didn't want to offend.

Admin - Feel free to delete this post. I don't want to add further insult to a community that I would still like to be part of.

Obviously you didnt spend much time perusing the forum before you posted.
 
I'm not offended.

This kind of drama is what makes TPF so special!
 
He wants to buy pictures of animal poop I sent a msg and that was the return reply. I passed on it. Much to professional for me.
 
help him out bro it could be just a simple closet fetish?
 
OP: I have two cats; how much would you spend for a "kit" where you can photo it yourself?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom