What's new

WTB starter camera

AnthonyLuisGarcia

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 24, 2012
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
Location
Fayetteville
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey guys, I'm new to photography, just found out I love it :D lol but I've been taking pics with a Sony Cybershot(10.1 MP). I want to upgrade that to have more of a "photographer" feel you know? I dont need anything fancy, and tbh nothing to expensive neither. Maybe one of ya's starter camera laying around. Just let me know what you have because I really want to get a better camera. Thanks!
 
Pentax *ist, D2000 or K-x are cheap as hell. Good cams too!
 
Last edited:
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Still looking for a starter camera? I just listed my canon t2i for sale today. Great beginner camera. 8 months old. See my post for details. Thanks!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom