T tbadhesha TPF Noob! Joined Oct 16, 2007 Messages 5 Reaction score 0 Jun 4, 2008 #1 Hi I'm looking for a used EOS D30 or Nikon D200 kit. would prefer a kit w/lens (dont want the hassle of buying seperate) I have a Paypal account waiting...please PM me. thank you Tag
Hi I'm looking for a used EOS D30 or Nikon D200 kit. would prefer a kit w/lens (dont want the hassle of buying seperate) I have a Paypal account waiting...please PM me. thank you Tag
Rachelsne TPF Noob! Joined Jan 24, 2008 Messages 1,137 Reaction score 0 Location Yorktown, VA, USA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 4, 2008 #2 you mean Eos 30D? look on adorama or b+H.com these sites have new and used cameras, I ued both these sites and have been very happy
you mean Eos 30D? look on adorama or b+H.com these sites have new and used cameras, I ued both these sites and have been very happy
T tbadhesha TPF Noob! Joined Oct 16, 2007 Messages 5 Reaction score 0 Jun 4, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 ^^ Yes I meant the 30D. thanks...
JimmyO TPF Noob! Joined Feb 3, 2008 Messages 2,131 Reaction score 0 Location NJ Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jun 4, 2008 Banned #4 It bothers me as well that Nikon and canon have such a similar naming system