X-Pro 3.. issue or not

that1guy

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So i just got my XP3 and i love it. i love all my cameras equally and no one is better than the others... except my leica M6 that one is better than the others... Joking!

anyway i’ve been shooting with fujifilm for 4 years now and never experienced the issue i’m about to ask. my shooting style has evolved over my 10 years in shooting and has found myself using “ Single shot, One AF point” now my issue is this. whenever i shoot an image the screen goes blank and says “saving file” something none of my previous Fuji cameras do (with the exception of when i turn on color chrome effect, which is off) this is an issue for me because i shoot 99% street photography and i like to keep my eyes in the frame and on my subject. this feature has become
annoying as that small break in the EVF distracts me how i shoot. again i have pretty much every X-series camera (minus an X-P1) and the gf50R and none of them do this. i’m not sure if it’s a new setting or feature but if anyone knows what causes this and can help me disable it much sooner rather than later it’ll be great!

Have you tried the card in another camera?

yes i used it in
XT3, and XP2

i think it’s possibly one of my “custom settings for the jpegs”

found it... it’s the “clarity” setting for
Jpegs
Thanks for the update. I’ve been drooling over this, so good to know haha

found it... it’s the “clarity” setting for
Jpegs
Thanks for the update. I’ve been drooling over this, so good to know haha

yeah i knew from the GFX and XT3 the color chrome does the same thing so it’s not really suitable for
fast street photography

unless shooting in burst mode

Last edited:
@that1guy Can you please advise if the XPro3 comes sealed or open in the plastic...I recall the XPro2 came sealed...

Thank you in advance!

Cheers,

Enezdez

I hope to put in my order for the Xpro3 in black soon.

Thanks for the much welcomed info on the clarity setting--it was driving me crazy for the same reasons as you.
XPRO3
get the image

Thanks for the info. No camera is better than a film camera... just sayin. :fangs:

Most reactions

Back