What's new

XD11 test photos

Hektor

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 21, 2012
Messages
35
Reaction score
1
Location
Oregon
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I received the first results from the XD11 I recently bought. This is basic Kodak 200 ASA print film that I scanned this evening on my flat bed scanner.
Nothing really startling here, but all I was doing was to test the meter and basic functions.
 

Attachments

  • $XD11 sharpen.webp
    $XD11 sharpen.webp
    226.4 KB · Views: 124
I liked the composition very much; some minor processing can bring out the king in it :D
 
My current scanner is an old Epson 3490 flat bed and it could use some retirement. But, if I scan a decent slide it works but it has to be very, very good.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom