TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
mrlowlight.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
235111252-L.jpg

235111267-L.jpg

Hey, i prefer the first to the second one by far, the second seems a bit flat and no real one interest point to focus on.

The first leads your eye more into the distance and down the image and makes it a more pleasing photo to me.

I really like the first one

I like to see how OLD the houses are (and that shows in the second) in that street of Trieste, and how equally (well about) old the shop advertisements are, too! Wow.

In the first, I personally am not too fond of the fact that it blurs out towards the distance. Would have liked to see all of it in focus.

Hey, i prefer the first to the second one by far, the second seems a bit flat and no real one interest point to focus on.

The first leads your eye more into the distance and down the image and makes it a more pleasing photo to me.

thanks for the comment :)

I really like the first one

thank you :)

I like to see how OLD the houses are (and that shows in the second) in that street of Trieste, and how equally (well about) old the shop advertisements are, too! Wow.

In the first, I personally am not too fond of the fact that it blurs out towards the distance. Would have liked to see all of it in focus.

thanks Corinna, I like #2 also for the same reason...in the first image I had little choice using f2 as I was hand held, just wasn't in the mood to lug around my tripod, so I made the nearest stars the focal point.

Most reactions

Back