his4ever

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.stonecafecreations.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I hope that I am not another person asking this question... but

I am torn. I may have the extra money to get the 30d. But I think the only thing I worry about is the weight. My neck does not like even the 300d haning off it. I do a lot of photography and may be traveling a lot in the future. I am also hopeing to do some studio at home for the fun of it and for my friends. So... based on all the info... what would you all say???

In some ways I want to get the XTi so that I can get a better lens. I really am not pleased with what I have now and I am afraid of kit lenses. HELP!!

If it means getting a superior lens, get the XT or XTi unless it's control scheme is really that uncomfortable.

I have an XTI and love it. Plus, the fact that it cost less helped me to get a better lens. Hope this helps.

Always focus on the glass....

Unless you have money to burn into a 30D or already have the lenses you like, I'd save the extra cash on the body and put it towards a better lens.

With that said.. you really can't go wrong with either.

A leftover new 20D in the back of some camera shop because htey could'nt move all units. My photography teacher brought one into class today in the box unopened. Said she just paid $800 for it.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back