Yay! First pic from the D700 for CC...

AtuspidsGoddess

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Let me know what you think? It was about dusk...My sister.

5698569542_9f0b4ac540_z.jpg

good use of DOF, not really all that excited about that tree being in the background though

Last edited:
good use of DOP, not really all that excited about that tree being in the background though

I agree about the tree...I was too excited about getting the most lights I can into the background that I completely blocked out the fugly tree...darn!

The yellow glow behind her is getting a little distracting. I do think you need artificial lighting on her to bring out more form.

Actually, correct my thought. I think the background colors are a lot stronger than the subject now, overwhelming her presence. I guess either she could be wearing something different or you can do some editing to make her form more dramatic.

The yellow glow behind her is getting a little distracting. I do think you need artificial lighting on her to bring out more form.

Actually, correct my thought. I think the background colors are a lot stronger than the subject now, overwhelming her presence. I guess either she could be wearing something different or you can do some editing to make her form more dramatic.

Let me try making her more dramatic...and see how that effects the photo...

It's the choice of aperture. Stop it down more.

Regarding that yellow light behind her...it was a lamppost....I was trying to use it as backlight on her hair since in my haste to go out shooting I had not sync the sb600s to the camera yet...LOL since it came more off her left shoulder, I think it was a FAIL.

I think the first shot is fine, minus the trees. Nice DOF.

Anyways I just called my boss and told him I quit. I'm packing my bags to Minnesota.

Anyways I just called my boss and told him I quit. I'm packing my bags to Minnesota.

Urmmm...why are you packing your bags to MN? You visiting?

Urmmm...why are you packing your bags to MN? You visiting?

It would seem that many of the resident leg-humpers have a school-boy crush on you and your sister. That's my guess as to the bag packing.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back