Yeah, this is my virgin post.

deniedfollower

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Here's a single picture just so I can test the waters.

Comment if you'd like, it's always appreciated.

Sky_008.jpg

Very interesting, it's hard to pin down exactly what it is though it seems obvious at first. I find my self drawn to it as my mind tries identify it. It looks almost like sunset clouds but then again it also reminds me of tissue of a cancerous tumor. I really not sure how I feel about this picture but I am sort of fascinated by it.

Welcome to the Forum! Glad to have ya here!

I'm looking forward to seeing more of your work! :D
Catch ya on AIM sometime.

I can't decide if it's clouds or an explosion... In either case it's pretty damned cool.

The combination of orange and blue is always a good one as noted by unimaxium.

Welcome to the forum and I look forward to seeing more of your pictures.

probably a raging groundfire of some kind. I think it would make a great background for a painting of some kind, maybe painted more abstractly. I like the more art oriented shots, even if they are simple.

bronzeo said:
probably a raging groundfire of some kind. I think it would make a great background for a painting of some kind, maybe painted more abstractly. I like the more art oriented shots, even if they are simple.

Looks like a fire but then again maybe a cloud nebula up close. Very interesting photo and welcome!

I haven't gotten response like that before. I guess I've never looked at it from the perspective of not knowing beforehand what it could be. But, alas....

Bronzeo is right.

I took this about a year ago when we had all the fires here. I have like 30 pictures of the effects of the fire... this is one of my favorites, though.

interesting result! very nice :thumbsup: ...and welcome!!!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back