3) W I T H E R E D
daisy7.jpg

4) D A I S Y R I F I C
daisy3.jpg

5) T H E . D A N C E
daisy6.jpg

6) S E N T I N E L
daisy1.jpg

Aren't these the flowers that you entered into the Weekly Assignment, too?
I liked them even then.
And I like them now again.
Saw the same flowers, per part quite withered, too, in my parents-in-law's garden. Took their photos and had to think of you! (Did you notice anything weird around you on Sunday? Those were my thoughts! ;) )

hehe the titles are great :D:D and pictures are nice too :D

woodsac, jonmikal, mentos, thanks for the comments, means a lot when y'all say nice things... ;)

LaFoto said:
Aren't these the flowers that you entered into the Weekly Assignment, too?
I liked them even then.
And I like them now again.
Saw the same flowers, per part quite withered, too, in my parents-in-law's garden. Took their photos and had to think of you! (Did you notice anything weird around you on Sunday? Those were my thoughts! ;) )

It's fun to know someone on the other side of the world is thinking of you... I'm the same way with you anytime I take a photo of something green! Glad you liked them, I would love to see your photos too. #3 is the same photo that I had in the weekly assignment but it seemed to fit in so nicely with the others here. #1 is the same flower as my other post in the weekly assignment, but different photo - after finally going through all my photos this one was much better, IMO.

very nice flower pictures. you got good shots of them :D

Raymond - Thanks, I was running out of ideas for titles and my bro-in-law adds "-rific" on the end of everything, it is really funny...

Mako, AR - thanks guys, first one is my favorite too, i think the purple really adds a lot to this photo, i had to wait until the lighting was just right, spent about 30 minutes and 40 frames getting it just the way I wanted... hard work sometimes! :D

scoob - thx, glad you like them. i like your signature, makes me want to watch that movie!

Most reactions

Back