Yemme Loves Photographers

I am so confused - and my ignor list is empty

You'll get it eventually.. :)

Love? I wouldn't go that far. Dunno her. At first glance though, she's not too shabby.

I am so confused - and my ignor list is empty

Not to worry, Alpha will eventually do for you what he did for me... made my iggy list a while back. I've really enjoyed the change in the feel of the club since I did that.

If anyone feels that the quality of their experience at this club is lacking, use the iggy lists, they are often worth their weight in gold.

Love? I wouldn't go that far. Dunno her. At first glance though, she's not too shabby.

So what are you saying Alpha… You don’t do beginners…Newbies isn’t your thing…snob!:greenpbl:

Not to worry, Alpha will eventually do for you what he did for me... made my iggy list a while back. I've really enjoyed the change in the feel of the club since I did that.

If anyone feels that the quality of their experience at this club is lacking, use the iggy lists, they are often worth their weight in gold.

but as they are digital codes - and they don't have a mass or weight - that makes the iggy lists totally worthless :confused::confused::confused::confused:

:wink:

What's this iggy list???

The ignor list - many here think Alpha is out to get on everyones list if he can ;)
it means his posts do not appear for you (if he is on your list) and I also belive contact (pms) from him don't work either 0 a way of ignoring a member

I would never do that to someone no matter how rude they are. Everyone has their views in life and one should voice them, respectfully of course. But that doesn’t always happen. If you ignore you miss out on important instances. Alpha is no threat he’s really cotton candy.

cotton candy - somehow I have a feeling it would taste nicer than Alpha - though with a bit of ketchup and a deep frying he might turn out alright,.......... main dish deepfired alpha with ketchup and chips = dessert cotton candy! :)

I love Yemme!

Why? Just cuz I think he/she needs some love, goddamnit!!!!

Most reactions

Back