Yemme Loves Photographers

People actual use the ignore list? What assholes.

Ok, it's official, you owe me a keyboard... I spit tea all over it after taking a big sip and reading your post at the same time. It stopped working shortly after that. :confused:

Cracked me up, though!! :lol: :lol:

Manaheim and Jerry no more snacks around the computer.:lol:

The ignor list - many here think Alpha is out to get on everyones list if he can ;)
it means his posts do not appear for you (if he is on your list) and I also belive contact (pms) from him don't work either 0 a way of ignoring a member
Yeah it does seem so but, I personally love reading his mindless rants. Someone that seems that miserable always makes me feel much better about my life.

there was another guy on a forum I used to be on that was a lot like Alpha's posting style

The Ignore List is the worst invention ever to hit a community. If you want to see how it plays out on a macro level, jst look at cable news - one half watches Fox, the other CNN, and never the twain shall meet.

How stupid is that?

I love the ignore list! It totally rocks! It's so much better than getting aggravated! It's probably saved me from punching a hole in my LCD more than once.

With this sites ignore list all you have to do is click "view this message anyway" and you can read it.

There are just some people that rub me the wrong way. They're snide, egocentric, rude, and are here not to learn but to cause trouble, attack others, and prove to everyone what awesome gods they are. When I encounter a person like that I put them on ignore! It only makes sense!

It's nothing like fox and cnn. I don't even understand that parallel. It's more like walking away from a person who is standing in the middle of an intersection, holding up traffic, threatening everyone, yelling and being crazy.

hehehe... ignore list +1 :lmao:

But seriously I can laugh at such buttheads for only so long and then they just become a source of aggravation. If you're the type that doesn't get aggravated then no problem. I know myself pretty well though and I'd rather not have the otherwise wonderful experience of being part of a place like TPF ruined by some people (two in my case) who have no socially redeeming qualities.

Life is just too short - the ignore list works! :thumbup:

BTW the ignore list is editable! For example I recently removed Alpha from mine. (so actually now there's only one name in there).

There are just some people that rub me the wrong way. They're snide, egocentric, rude, and are here not to learn but to cause trouble, attack others, and prove to everyone what awesome gods they are. When I encounter a person like that I put them on ignore! It only makes sense!

See ... um I don't know how you do that. I mean really. I can say I have liked everyone since I've been here. Some are kind, some are not and that's ok. We need variety. But how does one get angry or fed up when we're in virtual reality.

Really how does that happen. No one is face to face. I can't get mad or fed up with someone who's posting their views on the internet. I have enough people in reality that i need to hate. I can't even find the time to hate them.

What makes you care so much to care Bifuricator? How do you do it? Esplain to mi!

See ... um I don't know how you do that. I mean really. I can say I have liked everyone since I've been here. Some are kind, some are not and that's ok. We need variety. But how does one get angry or fed up when we're in virtual reality.

Really how does that happen. No one is face to face. I can't get mad or fed up with someone who's posting their views on the internet. I have enough people in reality that i need to hate. I can't even find the time to hate them.

What makes you care so much to care Bifuricator? How do you do it? Esplain to mi!

I'd say it boils down to peeing and cheerios.

People are way too deeply and emotionally attached to their decisions and choices, and if someone else tells them that maybe they aren't the best... or maybe just fine for them, but maybe not for everyone, people throw a fricken' hissy fit.

It's really amazingly stupid.

Welcome to teh internetz. :roll:

I'd say it boils down to peeing and cheerios.

People are way too deeply and emotionally attached to their decisions and choices, and if someone else tells them that maybe they aren't the best... or maybe just fine for them, but maybe not for everyone, people throw a fricken' hissy fit.

It's really amazingly stupid.

Welcome to teh internetz. :roll:

And here I was thinking it was a power trip thing....:lol: Thank you Manaheim.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back