yep, i'm excited!

markc said:
Really? You haven't made any prints before? That's a shame, as you have some really wonderful work. It deserves to be printed, framed, and hung! I think you should do more, even if it's just for yourself.

And congrats! :D

thank you Mark and everyone for your continued kind words.

here's the shot Christie Photo:

51857495-M-1.jpg

Calliope said:
That can be arranged...:sexywink:

go calliope!! your so the woman!! come on with it...

we wanna see embarrassing shots of jonmikal...( hs is getting way to cocky with the big sell he has going on.....)

dont you think there have been enough embarrassing shots of me. someone elses turn now :greenpbl:

there is never enough embarrassment for jon mikal....ever...

thinking we could work on that for a while.......

( calliope...?? come on girlfriend.... help us out...dig thru stuff and lets get this going on..... you gotta have shots of him eating or playing and being all silly.........)

Congrats Jon :D that's great news!!! yay :mrgreen: :wav:

Christie Photo said:
I'm really surprised there aren't already scores of your prints hangin' on walls all over the country.

Pete

Yeah actually... good point Pete.. how hasn't this happened already?

JonMikal said:
this will be the first time i see my work on paper...yay!
That is a shocker to me as well!

aprilraven said:
( calliope...?? come on girlfriend.... help us out...dig thru stuff and lets get this going on..... you gotta have shots of him eating or playing and being all silly.........)

Um, I was working on this for ya but have been warned by a certain someone that if I post the photos, there will be retaliation. And since this certain someone has photos of me I would not like seen, I think I better not post his.

**I'll try to sneak some in later :sexywink: **

JonMikal said:
thanks to TPF, i just sold my first image ever to a wonderful TPF'er! this will be the first time i see my work on paper...yay! my dream of making a little $ with my work has finally been realized.

just wanted to share my excitement with you! :biggrin:

Now the excitement is mine. The print arrived today. Mounted on white foam core with a white matte. Signed and everything.

:hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: IT'S FREAKIN AWESOME! WAY BETTER IN PERSON - HOLY CRAP THE INTERNET DIDN'T DO THIS IMAGE JUSTICE. :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail:

Thanks JM!

photogoddess said:
Now the excitement is mine. The print arrived today. Mounted on white foam core with a white matte. Signed and everything.

:hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: IT'S FREAKIN AWESOME! WAY BETTER IN PERSON - HOLY CRAP THE INTERNET DIDN'T DO THIS IMAGE JUSTICE. :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail:

Thanks JM!

:blushing: :blushing: :blushing: :blushing: :blushing:

man, i was worried whether you'd like it.

thank you so much too Tammy! the excitement is rushing again! :)

i love that photogoddess used so many bowing guys..!! thats hilarious!

jonmikal, why would you be worried if she would like it.....

your stuff is phenomenal.... i love to bug you about things, but your one unbelieveable photographer....

your pics should be in a museum....( ok..ok... i'll quit..i know you hate praise.... but your really top of the photo game...)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back