What's new

Yep More Trees ;)

PixelRabbit

A naughty little bunny...
Joined
Nov 28, 2011
Messages
6,593
Reaction score
3,719
Location
Ontario
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Still working through some old shots that were waiting to be processed. This is the latest in the panned shots.
Would love to hear your thoughts, thanks for taking a look!


 
Almost looks like it was painted. Cool effect.
 
Thanks all :)

John, green? what is this colour you speak of? lol
 
This is real nice. I like it's abstract feel.
 
Thanks T! :)
 
It has that chaotic feeling that the best of these types of shots often have. That's what I like...that feling of chaos...of disarray...of something "different" than just a straight rendering.
 
Thanks D, that is a big part of why I like these shots, that organization in the chaos, my goal is to make them comfortable to look at, I find if I push it too far they are hard to look at and don't work as well, there is definitely a sweet spot!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom