Yes im alive..

PreludeX

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Yes im alive... if you all remember, i started dating a girl with a baby who now is goin to be 6 months old.. well things have been going extremely well with her and the kid.. actually, we are thinking about getting married next year... my photography has been haulted for the past three weeks but will be kicking up here next week.. ive been really busy with a ton of stuff..(including watching the baby) and havent had time for anything.. ive promised photos many times... but without time i cant post them.. but good news.. i have a set time for working on my photos and what not.. ive been scanning alot of of 4x5s with my imacon and now i have a ton of slides that need to be scanned... hopefully this will be goin on here really soon... also, i work for the art institute of seattle in thier photo cage, so i should have time to do some stuff there as well.. i just wanted to let you all know how things have been.. ill be scanning some prints tonight, and ill post them tomorrow.. if you want you can pm and ill give you my phone number so you can call me haha...love ya guys

From another who hasn't spent enough time around here of late, glad to hear all is well............watching a baby, having no time, ah the memories. :D

ohhh ow nice you visited us PreludeX, welcome back... :) and maybe you'll post some pictures of the baby? huh ?? :)

Great to hear from you both! Look forward to seeing some photos!

Most reactions

Back