Yes or No

mishele

Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Does it work for ya......lol If not why?
And Cloud don't yell at me.....lol

4745153907_411c890989.jpg

lol Art it is.:sexywink:

no. it's too 2d. not enough depth

Since you've addressed me directly I will not say a word about how I feel until you tell me why I would want to yell at you. :scratch:

I think it would look prtty good as like an oil painting but I guess I don't know whether I like it as a photograph or not.

Doesn't quite work for me...the dark area in the center seems to clash against the soft pastel of the upper areas. Plus, I don't like the look of what appears to be a layer with something done to it...it just does not seem to come together quite right. YMMV however.

Cloud, I was kidding around. I know I am the only person that needs to like my "art". I've just been looking at this shot for about a month and one day I completely love it best ever and the next I can't figure out why it's not working. So I'm taking a survey....lol =)

Now what ya think?

When an illustrated version of "the Vagina Monologues" comes out, this will be one of the illustrations.

Not only that, but this is a perfect example of what should go into series #3. You just don't know yourself yet. Lol.

My apologies to those who are not privy to our PMs.

Will you be my agent?!

I vote yes. It's putting off a sexual vibe to me. Maybe my mind is in the gutter but that's what I'm getting from it. Delicate, soft lovemaking after a few drinks.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back