What's new

Yes or No

I vote yes. It's putting off a sexual vibe to me. Maybe my mind is in the gutter but that's what I'm getting from it. Delicate, soft lovemaking after a few drinks.

+1

LOL

And NO, I will absolutely not be your agent. If you missed that thread, I got a rep pretty early on in my career.

Because I can not sell. Not even myself.
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #17
Alright when I' m ready for one I ask you to find me one.
Now the sex stuff......lol Dirty dirty boys!!:sexywink:
 
No! To put it in compositional terms the "centre of interest" is NOT interesting at all.

skieur
 
Last edited:
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #19
No! To put it in compositional terums the "centre of interest" is NOT interesting at all.

skieur

Duly noted........:D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom