_MG_1554_5_6_tonemapped.jpg

_MG_1596_7_8_tonemapped.jpg

_MG_1632_3_4_tonemapped.jpg

_MG_1653_4_5_tonemapped.jpg

_MG_0850.jpg

Untitled_HDR2.jpg

Untitled_HDR6.jpg

ValleyfromTunnelViewBW.jpg

ha wow! I love Yosemite this time of year, no crowds and spectacular views!

This was my first time there. It is pretty empty especially during the week.

This is the only thing that sums up my thoughts on these images.

icon_mother_of_god.jpg

Yeah, I go here every year, been taking the camera the last 2. It's an amazing place, would take a month to see a small part of it in detail. Summer (I go in June) is way crowded...but still gorgeous. Every time I go I see something new.

Yeah i have been here for a week and half and have barely made it off the road. It would take a lifetime to see everything

You're still there? Make sure to go up to Glacier Point if the road is open. Are you staying in the hotel or in the 'cabins' at Curry Village? I love those cabins, a bit rough but awesome to wake up with snow on the ground outside.

Im still here. I am here till thursday. The glacier point road is closed for the season. I was thinking of trying to hike there but it is a 13 mile hike so i think i will have to go there next time. I am staying outside the park at an RV place. Kinda sucks cause it is about an hour drive to yosemite village. I think i will stay in the cabins next time.

RV place south of Yosemite? Oakhurst? I usually camp at Bass Lake and ride the motorcycle through the park. It's worth the hike if you can do it. I've never done it myself but if you look at my flickr in the travels folder you can see my amateurish shots from Glacier Point, it's an over-whelming majestic view.

Some great images. Love 1,2, & 3. Picture 4 is a super panorama but you need to straighten out the tilt issue. !! Unfortunately 5 with the black trees seems to have missed the mark. Same for 7 that seems under exposed. Both images would have greatly benefited from either the use of a graduated ND filter or HDR imagery. You bounced right back with that old rusty car, and the final B&W is spot on. As a side note, all the color pictures viewed on my monitor, the snow seems to have a some what bluish tint, but I just can't be sure.

Enjoy your vacation, it seem like you're in photographer's heaven.

So is there a chance at all of getting #4 or #8 in a size big enough for a desktop. I have a monitor here at work that is 1920x1080 and I bet that would look amazing.

If not I totally understand, I just had to ask.

Some great images. Love 1,2, & 3. Picture 4 is a super panorama but you need to straighten out the tilt issue. !! Unfortunately 5 with the black trees seems to have missed the mark. Same for 7 that seems under exposed. Both images would have greatly benefited from either the use of a graduated ND filter or HDR imagery. You bounced right back with that old rusty car, and the final B&W is spot on. As a side note, all the color pictures viewed on my monitor, the snow seems to have a some what bluish tint, but I just can't be sure.

Enjoy your vacation, it seem like you're in photographer's heaven.

Thanks for the input. My monitor needs to be recalibrated and i didnt bring my stuff to do it so it may be a little off.

RV place south of Yosemite? Oakhurst? I usually camp at Bass Lake and ride the motorcycle through the park. It's worth the hike if you can do it. I've never done it myself but if you look at my flickr in the travels folder you can see my amateurish shots from Glacier Point, it's an over-whelming majestic view.

Im staying in groveland. Its about an hour drive down to yosemite village. I am defiantly going to camp somewhere in the park next time. It is costing a fortune driving the truck an hour each way every day.

Very nice. I especially like #3, #4 and #8.

Out of curiousity, is #4 an HDR?

Most reactions

Back